2020 Rider Coach Preparation dates scheduled by MOST Coordinator
Application submitted & accepted by MOST office
Call T3RG for information about being sponsored by T3RG
Instructor Application Process T3RG
T3RG always looks to augment our instructor pool with MSF qualified instructors who have shown a dedication to self improvement, an understanding of basic adult education concepts, and an interest in superior customer service.
If you have an interest in working with a company that is founded on the above principles, give us a call for an application and interview. We only utilize the best Independent Contractors to work with T3RG in it mission to provide “Serious Training for All Riders”.
Call 303 433-9424 to discuss teaching for T3RG.
- Qualified applicants must operate a motorcycle on a frequent and routine basis; have a driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement; and have a good motor vehicle record (DMV).
- Applicants who are selected to become RiderCoach Candidates will be given study materials by MOST Coordinator.
- Candidates must agree to, and sign, Motorcycle Safety Foundation’s (MSF) Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Acceptance into the Course is not a guarantee of successful completion. The tuition fee is paid by MOST Program.
- Successful graduates of the course will earn a national teaching certification as an MSF RiderCoach, and will be certified to teach MSF’s Basic RiderCourse (BRC) and Basic RiderCourse 2 (BRC2).
- You will need to complete a certification with Colorado Motorcycle Operator Safety Training (MOST) after you have received your MSF card.
2. You are required to “shadow” one of our RiderCoaches during an actual BRC, both classroom session and riding exercises at least three times prior to attending the instructor training. This experience gives you insight into how the class is taught.
If you are interested in registering for the instructor/Rider Coach Preparation course, please call 303.433.9424